Customer Service Representative-Melville, NY
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Coordinates resource management for the veteran services call
center. Ensures efficient screening, evaluation and triage of
- Coordinates resource management for the call center; identifies
and develops relationships with regional healthcare providers to
establish support services that are realistic, appropriate and
- Creates and maintains provider database and ensures department
staff are aware of current available resources.
- Addresses potential shifts in service care needs or health care
trends impacting future resource management.
- Ensures efficient screening, evaluation and triage of incoming
- Handles escalated referral intakes to provide clinical support
and care management, when appropriate.
- Collaborates with healthcare team involved in patient's care to
enhance care plan and integration of services; contributes to
understanding of social and emotional elements related to diagnosis
- Performs follow up activities to ensure care provided is
patient-focused, high quality, efficient, and cost
- Collaborates with providers to address and remove barriers to
care; makes recommendations for improvements in operational
processes, policies and procedures.
- Ensures operating compliance with government and agency
regulations; completes documentation in accordance with policies
and procedures of the organization, State and Federal
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Haven , Customer Service Representative-Melville, NY, Sales , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!