Xfinity Sales Professional
Location: New Haven
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services to
include video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. This
role focuses on both individual sales to single family units and
sales to multiple dwelling units through relationships with
property management . Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast's
products and services as well as sales process experience to
maximize sales and effectively work assigned turf.Job
DescriptionTotal Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted
Commission): $79,000Core Responsibilities
- Demonstrates an expertise of Comcast's outstanding suite of
products (Xfinity Mobile, High-Speed Internet, Cable, Home, and
Voice). Promotes and sells offerings to individual customers by
visiting them at their homes in an assigned territory.
- Continuously maintains a detailed, competitive knowledge of
features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns in
comparison with competition.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates
individual customers' existing and potential product needs and
makes recommendations. Educates customers on Comcast products and
pricing models as well as competitive advantages over other service
- Crafts turf management plans without assistance, applies
experience-based sales techniques, operates independently.
- Shows confidence in selling ability. Displays proficient time
management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market.
Independently establishes and coordinates daily sales activities.
Generates business through established and approved methods of lead
generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure
product installation goal is achieved.
- Demonstrates consistent success in residential canvassing sales
environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Displays detailed and sophisticated understanding of video,
high-speed internet, voice, Xfinity Mobile and XFINITY Home.
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge,
billing systems, and databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but
not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for
considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, acquire and maintain any credentials and/or
licenses vital to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job
- Always improving the customer experience - think and act in
ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital
options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our
products and services
- Know your stuff - be hardworking learners, users, and advocates
of our groundbreaking technology, products, and services,
especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new insights
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making callbacks, and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers
- Strive for excellent results and drive growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors, and
our communities!What are the BENEFITS of Comcast?
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Discounted Services (must reside in the footprint)
- Car Allowance to assist with use of personal auto
- Many more benefits and perks!Disclaimer:
- This information has been crafted to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
EducationHigh School Diploma / GEDRelevant Work Experience2-5
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, New Haven , Xfinity Sales Professional, Sales , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!