Customer Service Representative
Company: Solomon Page
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Our client a manufacturing company is seeking candidates to join
their Customer Service team. This is a temp to perm position in
Melville, NY working Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. In this role,
you will process orders, research, and resolve customer questions
while building strong relationships with the company's clients. The
right candidates for this role have worked in Customer Service with
strong listening and data processing skills that have working
knowledge of EDI. The hourly rate would be $20.00 an hour and the
perm salary would be up to $ 45,000.
- Provide Customer support resolving customer complaints.
- Listen and provide solutions to complaints and escalate more
serious issues to the team.
- Manage Order Processing (creating and entering orders, quotes
accurately and efficiently).
- Learn, understand, and apply knowledge of new and current
- Full comprehension of the manufacturing, repair/recalibration
process for the products we sell
- Work across divisions to process and communicate any issues to
find the best solution.
- Research in Salesforce to find the best team member to address
- Confirm accuracy and maintains error records.
- Identify areas where workflow can be improved.
- Juggle multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Associates degree
- Minimum 3 years of customer service within the manufacturing
- Strong MS Office.
- Prior experience working with EDI.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external
- Excellent listening skills with experience.
If you meet the required qualifications and are interested in this
role, please apply today.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly
employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k),
direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including
freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of
staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of
functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an
organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial
culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and
candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building
long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent
delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional
opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on
Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Keywords: Solomon Page, New Haven , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!