Account Executive III, Sales
Company: Nexstar Media Group Inc.
Location: New Haven
Posted on: April 8, 2021
The Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by
calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects and
convincing potential clients of the merits of television
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed
- Establishes credible relationships with local business
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will
help promote their products or services in the most effective way
- Provides clients with information regarding rates for
advertising placement in all media.
- Develops advertising schedules with clients and station
personnel responsible for placing advertising into station
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements & Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass
Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of
education and work-related experience.
- Minimum one year's experience in sales, preferably in the media
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the
strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax
machines and other office equipment. Posted 3 Days Ago Full time
REQ-8088 About Us Nexstar Media Group (NASDAQ: NXST) is a leading
diversified media company that leverages localism to bring new
services and value to consumers and advertisers through its
traditional media, digital and mobile media platforms. Its wholly
owned operating subsidiary, Nexstar Inc., consists of three
divisions: Broadcasting, Digital, and Networks. The Broadcasting
Division operates, programs, or provides sales and other services
to 198 television stations and related digital multicast signals
reaching 116 markets or approximately 39% of all U.S. television
households (reflecting the FCC's UHF discount). The division's
portfolio includes primary affiliates of NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX,
MyNetworkTV and The CW. The Digital Division operates 122 local
websites and 316 mobile apps offering hyper-local content and
verticals for consumers and advertisers, allowing audiences to
choose where, when and how they access content and creating new
revenue opportunities for the company. The Networks Division
operates WGN America, a growing national general entertainment
cable network and the home of NewsNation, multicast network Antenna
TV, and WGN Radio in Chicago. Nexstar also owns a 31.3% ownership
stake in TV Food Network, a top tier cable asset. For more
information, please visit www.nexstar.tv . EEO Statement: Equal
Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Nexstar Media Group Inc., New Haven , Account Executive III, Sales, Sales , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!