Company: Riverhead Building Supply Corp.
Location: East Hampton
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Location: US-NY-East Hampton
Emp. Status: Full Time - Regular
Union Status: Non Union
Build your career at Riverhead Building Supply
Build Smarter. Build Better.
We are a Large Corporate Industry Leader in Building Supplies
Employing over 700 Friendly People on Long Island, Connecticut and
Counter Salesperson - Great opportunity to use your customer
service skills and knowledge of millwork and building supplies to
assist our customers in selecting materials, setting up deliveries
and obtaining quotes/lead times.
At RBS, you will have:
- Amazing people to work with
- Work/life balance with company-hosted family events
- A quality company to feel proud about
- Rewarding careers with supportive management
- Participation in philanthropic activities in the community
- A culture of kindness and respect
- Professional Development - On-site & virtual training
- Management that knows your name-you matter!
- Stability from our long history of success and growth
- Superior benefits including 401K, Med/Dent/Rx, LTD, Flex
Spending, Discounts & more
- The opportunity to grow your career and move up the ladder!
RBS is an Employer of Choice--Voted Top LI Work Places in 2018
Want to know more? Click here
RBS has opportunities available in our Manufacturing, Distribution,
Lumber Yard, Showroom, and Corporate Headquarters.
Counter Salesperson. Please apply online at . For more info, please
call 631.591.8100. Riverhead Building Supply is an Equal
Counter Sales: In this vital role, you will assist customers with
purchasing decisions; advise them on selection, and process billing
of materials. Much of your time will involve strong customer
interaction (in person) and phone communications. This position
also requires setting up deliveries and advising on the estimated
time of arrival for materials. The successful candidate will
interact with manufacturers in regards to quotes and lead times.
Use of A+ to process sales on a regular basis is required. To
qualify, you must be well-spoken with a professional appearance,
and familiar with building materials. Experience in sales of
building materials and millwork is preferred. Experience with A+
and CRM is a plus. We are willing to train exceptional candidate
with transferrable skills.
- Strong mathematical, language and computer skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Professional front desk appearance
- Knowledge of building supplies
Keywords: Riverhead Building Supply Corp., New Haven , Counter Sales, Sales , East Hampton, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!