Supply Chain Coordinator
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Company Overview: ADT has been in the business of helping save
lives -since 1874. -As -the -#1 smart home security provider in the
U.S., -we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger
commercial customer -every day. -Our continuous innovation,
advanced technology and strategic -partnerships deliver products
and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home,
your business or on the go. And -as -times change, so do we. -Above
all, our mission is clear: -we help -save lives for a living.
-Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? -Join our
team today and put -purpose behind your paycheck. -#WeAreADT -
Check out more about life at -ADT -. - Major Responsibilities: The
Supply Chain Coordinator will work within a warehouse in a
designated ADT Consumer Small Business (CSB) office and will be
responsible for timely and cost-effectively ordering supplies,
receipt and stocking of inventory, and shipping of inventory. - The
Supply Chain Coordinator ensures the security and accountability of
inventory by documenting transactions using computer-based systems
such as Oracle and Perpetual Inventory, processes transactions in
accordance with procedures established by ADT and Sarbanes-Oxley
(SOX) guidelines, and periodically conducts physical inventories
and system reviews. Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Completes online orders for hardware, cable, and other
miscellaneous items as required for the ADT Consumer Small Business
(CSB) office for the Service and Installation departments and
processes purchase orders to maintain the inventory levels in the
- Ensures that the local (CSB) warehouse is a safe, organized,
and secure facility and takes immediate corrective action necessary
to regain compliance when defaults are found.
- On a daily basis, uses the Perpetual Inventory functionality to
document transactions on equipment to and from various
sub-inventories assuring that the physical inventory and the
"booked" inventory in the system match and investigates and
resolves any discrepancies.
- Pulls and issues hardware as required for Residential, Small
Business and/or Core Commercial installation and service jobs as
- Replenishes truck stock for each fleet vehicle and moves
material from shipping/distribution trucks into the warehouse.
- Opens shipments and verifies parts ordered, unpacks, removes,
and reconciles items for each department, and tracks and forwards
receipt for materials purchased to Accounts.
- Identifies shelf locators to be entered into the Perpetual
Inventory system and stocks all warehouse shelves in accordance
with established stocking levels and hardware guidelines.
- Delivers incoming material not assigned to the warehouse to its
proper destination and ensures that the inventory is properly
documented into the appropriate sub-inventory.
- Maintains product knowledge for items in stock and answers
technical questions related to the work order, its number, and
- Examines equipment returned from cancelled accounts to
determine if the equipment should be repaired, replaced under
warranty, returned to manufacturers for credit, or disposed of
within Perpetual Inventory and Sarbanes-Oxley guidelines.
- Maintain various documents in accordance with Legal's document
- Maintains control logs and copies of all invoice transactions
for material procurement and material handling as per federal,
state, and local regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management. Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities:
- Education: High School Diploma. College degree preferred.
- Experience: Preferred 3 years of material handling and
inventory control experience.
- Experience working with a computerized, perpetual inventory
- Strong computer skills, (e.g., Microsoft Office, especially in
- Working knowledge of perpetual inventory management system
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate warehouse related equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Valid driver's license The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills. ADT is an
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a
variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to
ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at
jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, New Haven , Supply Chain Coordinator, Professions , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!