Alternative Investment Analyst
Company: GM Advisory Group
Posted on: June 20, 2022
About GMAG GM Advisory Group is a wealth management firm with a
team of professionals who bring a collective intelligence to build
unique and disciplined investment solutions and financial services
to clients. Valuing personal accountability in relationships above
all else, our mission is to bring our combined expertise to
navigate changing market dynamics and create unique financial plans
to meet our clients' individual needs. We are dedicated to
developing relationships as a steadfast, proactive, innovative
advisor, aiming to build high-net-worth family and individuals'
wealth through tailored planning, innovative services, and
disciplined investment practices.Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Investment Team in conducting due diligence on
Venture Capital/Private Equity Funds, Private Credit strategies,
commingled Real Estate vehicles and various Hedge Fund
- Typical tasks will involve reading, understanding and
summarizing investment materials from investment managers and
industry publications. Analysis will include following private
market economic indicators, research and benchmark
- Perform analysis on various investment ideas at the request of
clients including investment and operational due diligence. Manage
the data for legacy private investments including monitoring and
ongoing due diligence.
- Assist with the maintenance and automation of portfolio
performance software data and private investment valuations to
produce timely and accurate reports.
- Lead process improvement projects to discover, document and
implement more efficient and effective organizational
- Assist in managing GMAG's proprietary private funds including
administration, investor relations, and governance functions.
- Manage client outreach and investor suitability processes for
private fund or platform investment allocations.
- Draft internal and client-facing communications regarding new
investments and portfolio updates.Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, quantitative field such as Finance,
Economics, Decision Science or Accounting preferred.
- Professional or internship experience in a financial setting
- 0 to 3 years of experience in the financial services or
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, intellectually
curious with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership
and accountability of responsibilities.
- Familiarity with asset allocation, portfolio construction and
- CFA or CAIA designations preferred; Level I candidates or above
with interest in pursuing full designation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel or similar software
Keywords: GM Advisory Group, New Haven , Alternative Investment Analyst, Professions , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!