Cable Technician/Installer - New Haven, CT
Company: TAK Communications
Location: New Haven
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Type Full-time Description$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR
EXPERIENCED TECHS! The Part YOU Play
- Dazzle customers with a smile, energetic personality, and
ability to connect them to what is most important to them!
Entertainment, Telephone, Home Security and more for their
residential or commercial services.
- Solve our customers problems. You will use your communication
skills to understand the customers' needs and use your superior
problem-solving skills to identify solutions to get customers back
up and running, all the while, delighting them and exceeding their
- Complete customers' orders efficiently. You have expert product
knowledge and help customers understand and get the most out of
their services. Always, delighting them with a happy disposition
and high level of professionalism. Your Job
- Residential Installation and servicing of telephone, internet,
- Communicating in a courteous and professional manner.
- Multitask, organize, prioritize, make decisions, and work
efficiently and effectively under deadlines
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Use of commercial ladders
- Complete assigned work to code in its entirety by understanding
work orders and having the proper customer premise equipment (CPE)
needed to complete assigned work.
- Drive company vehicles responsibly and safely
- Keep assigned company vehicle interior and exterior clean and
organized at all time
- Pick up jobs when needed as instructed by TAK Dispatch and/or
- Work with little supervision and the ability to apply common
sense, experience, and theory towards problem solving and decision
making Places YOU Can Go Grow your cable career with TAK through
our exceptional development program. Most of our company's
Operations leadership team started their career in this role!
- TAK U
- Career Pathing Reasons YOU Stay
- Paid training!
- Production pay model to earn as much as you like!
- Technician Loyalty Bonuses! ($2,000 - $3,000 per year)
- Company issued vehicle that you take home & 100% free
- In most cases, technician routing begins from home!
- Company provided iPhone, branded work attire, tools & test
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Vacation Pay & Sick Pay Requirements
- Willingness to travel
- Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment driving record check, background check
and drug test.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Accurately measure distances, using tapes or other measuring
- Carry, climb, operate, and work upon an extension ladder
(approximately 28 ft high and 75 pounds)
- Safely use weight-bearing equipment (safety harness and
- Body weight of no more than 275 pounds is required for ladder
- Works with small components and wire to make cable connections
in confined spaces by bending, reaching, or twisting
- Operates computer and test equipment associated with the
- Performs job from high places (ie, poles and roofs in addition
to an extension ladder)
- Uses hand tools in the manner for which they were intended
including electric drills, hammers, wrenches, and screwdrivers
- Safely walks over all types of terrain in all kinds of weather
while carrying tools and equipment including ladders and fully
loaded tool belts
- Works while standing 50 to 70% of the time TAK Communications,
Inc. strives to hire, recruit, and promote associates without
regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, or veteran's status. TAK is an
Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. TAK Communications
will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act.
Keywords: TAK Communications, New Haven , Cable Technician/Installer - New Haven, CT, Professions , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!