Lead Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LADC)
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Location: New Haven
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Description Job Schedule: Full Time Standard Hours: 40 Job
Shift: Shift 1 Shift Details: Primarily, Monday to Friday first
shift. Could include occasional second shift coverage when
necessary for EIOP. Work where every moment matters.Every day, over
30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in
common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We
invite you to become part of Connecticuts most comprehensive
healthcare network.Rushford Center, one of Connecticuts leading
providers of addiction and mental health services, is nationally
recognized for delivering outstanding prevention, treatment and
recovery programs. We offer a wide range of programs including
Acute Care and Evaluation, Residential Addiction Treatment,
Individual, Group & Family Therapy, Intensive Outpatient programs
and Community Support Programs. Through the passion of our
specialists, we continue to treat every patient with care,
compassion and respect, while providing affordable and accessible
services.Job SummaryProvides inpatient/outpatient and/or community
care for clients and families across the continuum of care by
assuring access, providing assessments and coordinating clinical
summary treatment plan determining level of care. Assumes a
caseload and performs behavioral health, substance use services,
and/or crisis intervention services independently. Assumes
leadership responsibilities as assigned by program manager.Job
- Provides direct client care using individual, couple, group and
family therapy specific to each clients needs as indicated on
- Prepares appropriate medical documentation to meet regulatory
requirements of licensing and third party agencies as well as
- Assesses and plans care by evaluating the psychiatric and
psychosocial needs of the client; organizes and prioritizes care
and treatment and advocates appropriate resources for the client
- Provides in home clinical services and/or direct crisis
intervention to clients and families in multiple sites in the
system and in the community.
- Provides continuous education to client and family members and
refers them to appropriate levels of care, to support groups and to
other available resources in order to maximize care and facilitate
recovery or treatment process.
- Proficient in working effectively across programs for clients
with both mental health and substance use disorders.
- Negotiates level of care and length of stay with managed care
companies; continually re-evaluates clients needs and informs the
third party payers of ongoing changes in the clients status.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external partners along
the continuum of care to provide an integrated delivery of
healthcare to all clients and families.
- Conducts Emergency Evaluations for clients in the community if
required by the program.
- Participates and leads administrative activities including,
team meetings and staff education as designed by the Program
- Assumes clinical oversight of daily operations in managers
- Assumes leadership responsibilities and initiatives as directed
by Program Manager.Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related
- Three years' experience providing direct services to
psychiatric patients, substance use population.
- Previous experience in assessment, diagnosis, individual/group
therapy, and crisis intervention.
- 1-2 year of leadership experience is preferred.
- Valid CT driver's license.
- Active CT LCSW, LPC, LADC, or LMFT license.
- Demontrated experience using a computer; basic keyboarding
- Flexible with schedule per program needs, inclduing
evenings/weekends and travel in own vehcile between sites across
the organication and/or community per job responsibility
requirements. As a Hartford HealthCare entity, Rushford provides
eligible employees with an extensive benefits package consisting
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of
hire, including paid holidays
- Higher Education Partnerships with select universities and
- Tuition reimbursement. HHC provides the maximum benefit allowed
by the IRS to cover educational expenses with no additional tax
burden for you.
- Success Sharing Program
- Leadership growth opportunities and trainings
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount
- Flexible scheduleWith locations around the state, Hartford
HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and
growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge
helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and
community education to countless men, women and children. We know
that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees- we
provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life
balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, New Haven , Lead Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LADC), Other , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!