Lead Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LADC)
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Location: New Haven
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Description Job Schedule: Full Time Standard Hours: 40 Job
Shift: Shift 1 Shift Details: Primarily, Monday to Friday first
shift. Could include occasional second shift coverage when
necessary for EIOP. Work where every moment matters. Every day,
over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one
thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters
here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most
comprehensive healthcare network. Rushford Center, one of
Connecticut's leading providers of addiction and mental health
services, is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding
prevention, treatment and recovery programs. We offer a wide range
of programs including Acute Care and Evaluation, Residential
Addiction Treatment, Individual, Group & Family Therapy, Intensive
Outpatient programs and Community Support Programs. Through the
passion of our specialists, we continue to treat every patient with
care, compassion and respect, while providing affordable and
accessible services. Job Summary Provides inpatient/outpatient
and/or community care for clients and families across the continuum
of care by assuring access, providing assessments and coordinating
clinical summary treatment plan determining level of care. Assumes
a caseload and performs behavioral health, substance use services,
and/or crisis intervention services independently. Assumes
leadership responsibilities as assigned by program manager. Job
- Provides direct client care using individual, couple, group and
family therapy specific to each client's needs as indicated on
- Prepares appropriate medical documentation to meet regulatory
requirements of licensing and third party agencies as well as
- Assesses and plans care by evaluating the psychiatric and
psychosocial needs of the client; organizes and prioritizes care
and treatment and advocates appropriate resources for the client
- Provides in home clinical services and/or direct crisis
intervention to clients and families in multiple sites in the
system and in the community.
- Provides continuous education to client and family members and
refers them to appropriate levels of care, to support groups and to
other available resources in order to maximize care and facilitate
recovery or treatment process.
- Proficient in working effectively across programs for clients
with both mental health and substance use disorders.
- Negotiates level of care and length of stay with managed care
companies; continually re-evaluates client's needs and informs the
third party payers of ongoing changes in the client's status.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external partners along
the continuum of care to provide an integrated delivery of
healthcare to all clients and families.
- Conducts Emergency Evaluations for clients in the community if
required by the program.
- Participates and leads administrative activities including,
team meetings and staff education as designed by the Program
- Assumes clinical oversight of daily operations in manager's
- Assumes leadership responsibilities and initiatives as directed
by Program Manager. Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related
- Three years' experience providing direct services to
psychiatric patients, substance use population.
- Previous experience in assessment, diagnosis, individual/group
therapy, and crisis intervention.
- 1-2 year of leadership experience is preferred.
- Valid CT driver's license.
- Active CT LCSW, LPC, LADC, or LMFT license.
- Demontrated experience using a computer; basic keyboarding
- Flexible with schedule per program needs, inclduing
evenings/weekends and travel in own vehcile between sites across
the organication and/or community per job responsibility
requirements. As a Hartford HealthCare entity, Rushford provides
eligible employees with an extensive benefits package consisting
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of
hire, including paid holidays
- Higher Education Partnerships with select universities and
- Tuition reimbursement. HHC provides the maximum benefit allowed
by the IRS to cover educational expenses with no additional tax
burden for you.
- Success Sharing Program
- Leadership growth opportunities and trainings
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount
- Flexible schedule With locations around the state, Hartford
HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and
growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge -
helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and
community education to countless men, women and children. We know
that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees- we
provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life
balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, New Haven , Lead Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LADC), Other , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!