Specialist, Technol Ops
Company: Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Specialist, Technol Ops
US-NY-Melville - US-NY-New York - US-NJ-Burlington - US-GA-Norcross - US-PA-Philadelphia - US-DC-Washington - US-FL-Boca Raton
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
The successful candidate will work remotely from a home office within the Mid-Atlantic or Southest regions of the United States.
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors*
Responsible for regular application administration for fleet management, output management and scanning software solutions through client knowledge and relationships with all appropriate IT administrators and personnel.
- Establishes and manages relationships with all appropriate client IT administrators and personnel.
- Establishes and maintains a thorough knowledge of the client's networking environment.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all solutions deployed within the client's environment.
- Responsible for regular application administration for fleet management, output management and scanning software solutions.
- Assists the client and Canon's Account Team to test and implement hardware/software solutions in client network environment.
- Alerts Canon team of potential impact to timeline immediately.
- Performs all technical support and issue resolution activities.
- Communicates chronic technology issues with Client, Canon Account Team.
- Trains Canon site-personnel on pre-defined trouble-shooting and remediation strategies.
- Applies core customer service excellence approaches consistently.
- Focuses on generating healthy customer service relationships representing Canon.
- Shares customer feedback with team consistently to broaden team knowledge of issues, capabilities, customer-specific needs and requirements.
- Contributes open issues to customer information database.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Strong customer service skills to generate customer relationships through listening and learning channels such as discovery conversations, issue management and resolution processes and regular check-ins to ensure resolution is satisfactory.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience with Canon.
- Respectfully shares customer opportunities for improvement with Canon teams as appropriate.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- May require up to 30% travel to client sites, including overnights (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Certification requirements upon hiring or within first 6 months: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, or equivalent.
In accordance with applicable law, we are providing the anticipated base salary for this role if filled in New York City, Jersey City, Ithaca or Westchester County: $96,060 - $140,860
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Canon U.S.A., Inc., New Haven , Specialist, Technol Ops, Other , Melville, Connecticut
here to apply!