Senior Account Executive
Company: Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Are you passionate about technology? Do you see yourself solving
business challenges with customers? Konica Minolta currently has an
exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Senior Account
What You'll Do:
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones
by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business and
take exceptional care of your clients.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face
appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular
follow-ups, reporting regularly to a branch office.
- You will establish and strengthen relationships with decision
makers for current and potential clients.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica
Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
- You will design and present solutions that will help customers'
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity
and revenue goals.
- Must have at least four (4) years of business-to-business
outside sales experience, selling to clients in the digital imaging
solutions or other technology industry.
- College degree preferred but not required
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is
- You are able to thrive in a dynamic environment; you are driven
to succeed and willing to strive to be the best.
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve
your sales goals.
- You are tenacious and have a desire to develop and secure new
- You're passionate about growing your industry knowledge as you
build your career.
- You are personable and enjoy networking at all levels to build
business relationships. About Konica Minolta Konica Minolta's
journey started 150 years ago, with a vision to see and do things
differently. We innovate for the good of society and the world. The
same purpose that kept us moving then, keeps us moving now. Konica
Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and
revolutionizing the workplace to achieve true connectivity through
the Intelligent Connected Workplace . The company guides and
supports its clients' digital transformation through its expansive
office technology portfolio, including IT Services ( All Covered ),
intelligent information management, managed print services and
industrial and commercial print solutions. Konica Minolta has been
included on CRN's MSP 500 list nine times and The World Technology
Awards named the company a finalist in the IT Software category.
Konica Minolta has been recognized as the Brand for Customer
Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for sixteen
consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2021
America's Best-in-State employers list . The company received
Keypoint Intelligence's BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award and BLI
Most Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its bizhub i-Series .
Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability
World Index for nine consecutive years and has spent six years on
the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World list .
Konica Minolta partners with its clients to give shape to ideas and
works to bring value to our society. For more information, please
visit us online and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook , YouTube ,
LinkedIn and Twitter . Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation,
transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or
citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic
information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected
under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta Business Solutions, New Haven , Senior Account Executive, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...