Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Location: New Haven
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job title: Associate Scientist
Job duration: 12 months
Job location: New Haven, CT
This is what you will do:
- Perform characterization of biotherapeutics using but is not
limited to fraction collection, SEC, HPLC, LoC, iCE, and other
- The candidate should have excellent team, organizational,
writing, and presentation skills. In addition, this position is
expected to interact regularly with staff in other Research &
Development groups as well as Analytical Sciences, Process
Development, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Quality Control
You will be responsible for:
- Protein characterization (method development, analysis, and
troubleshooting) by various analytical methods for
- Participate in the Protein Characterization group.
- Authoring ELN, technical reports, department-specific protocols
and reports, and general operating procedures.
You will need to have:
- Bachelor's degree with equivalent level of experience, in
Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline.
- 0-2+ years in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Understanding and hands-on experience with protein
- Ability to take initiative in problem solving and bring
independent, scientific approach to method development.
- A thorough understanding of GLP and quality
- The individual must be able to take clear instructions.
Planning and organizing skills a benefit to plan, execute, and
track commitments of the laboratory and to adjust to changing
- High emotional intelligence, excellent interpersonal skills,
and strong communication skills.
- The duties of this role are generally conducted in a lab
- As is typical of a lab-based role, employees must be able, with
or without an accommodation to: lift/carry 15/30 pounds
unassisted/assisted; work comfortably in a controlled environment
with and around biological, infectious, and hazardous materials;
gown/degown PPE; use a computer; engage in communications via
phone, video, and electronic messaging; engage in problem solving
and non-linear thought, analysis, and dialogue; collaborate with
others; maintain general availability during standard business
We would prefer for you to have:
- Some experience with assay development, optimization,
qualification, and validation for biotherapeutics.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, New Haven , Associate Scientist, Other , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!