Security Officer (Day Shift)
Company: Wellbridge Addiction Treatment and Research
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*\* \* \* FULL Benefits Package INCLUDED \* \* \**
The Security Officer will provide a safe and secure environment for
the patients, visitors and staff of Wellbridge. This is
accomplished by screening all people entering the facility via
guard booth and stationary posts, performing routine roving patrol
of the buildings and grounds, assisting with new patient entry, and
*Shift Schedule: *8:00am - 4:30pm
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Perform roving patrol of the buildings and grounds as
* Screen all visitors to the Campus at designated guard booths and
stationary entry posts.
* Monitor security cameras and alarms, looking for unusual
occurrences and situations
* Investigate reports of missing property, take information and
file report internally.
* Enforce all campus safety policies and procedures: no-smoking, no
contraband, no alcohol/drugs or paraphernalia. Assist medical staff
with inspection of rooms, confiscation and appropriate logging and
disposal of same.
* Maintain key control and access control on the Campus.
* Safely transport patients using company vehicle, as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS*
* 8 hour and 16 hour OJT NYS Security Guard Program certification
* Prior law enforcement experience preferred
* Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
* Must hold a valid NYS driver's license and have a clean driving
* Strong work ethic, strong situational awareness skills
* Good written & oral communication skills
* Knowledge of cameras, multiplexers and integrated security alarm
* Knowledge of de-escalation and non-violent crisis intervention
* Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time
* Ability to walk for extended periods of time
* Ability to lift weights of up to 50lbs with or without
* Good visual and mental acuity
* Hospital/healthcare security experience is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
All staff are required to wear a mask, hand sanitize regularly, and
be fully vaccinated.
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Security: 2 years (Preferred)
* NYS Security Guard License (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Wellbridge Addiction Treatment and Research, New Haven , Security Officer (Day Shift), Other , Calverton, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!