Senior/Principal Scientist, Biochemistry and Biophysics
Company: GQR Global Markets
Location: New Haven
Posted on: November 21, 2022
A commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of
innovative, best-in-class therapies to improve the lives of
patients with debilitating diseases, including rare disorders is
seeking an individual to join our New Haven, CT, Discovery
Biochemistry/Biology team at a Senior Research Investigator Level -
a role that offers tremendous growth opportunity within a dynamic
and science-driven organization. We are seeking an experienced,
highly skilled, and motivated scientist with excellent
Biochemical/Biophysical /Analytical expertise to contribute to drug
discovery programs and advance them toward the clinic.
- PhD degree and 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in
pharmaceutical industry setting.
- Technical proficiency in ELISA, OCTET, SPR and 5+ years of
assay development experience are required.
- Experience in biophysical characterization methods, enzymology,
and covalent protein modifications is highly desirable. Experience
with protein purification a plus.
- Conduct Biophysical analysis of ligand binding: OCTET, SPR,
capillary electrophoresis (CE) and differential scanning
fluorimetry (DSF) of therapeutic molecules and protein candidates
for early-stage development
- Perform and optimize chemical conjugation of small molecules to
proteins and protein candidates
- Work independently and as a part of the team, identify new
compounds and targets from published and patent literature
- Develop and conduct cell-free biophysical and biochemical
assays to support hit finding, hit-to-lead, and lead optimization
**By applying for this position, you agree to receive marketing
Keywords: GQR Global Markets, New Haven , Senior/Principal Scientist, Biochemistry and Biophysics, Other , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!