Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Company: Executive Alliance
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Executive Alliance is pleased to represent our client who are
one of Long Island's leading integrated media and advertising
agencies, serving clients throughout the greater New York
metropolitan area as well as parts of the U.S.
They are looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
to manage moderate to large scale paid search accounts by
leveraging tools and measurement platforms such as Google Ads,
Google Analytics, and Microsoft Advertising.
NOTE: This hybrid role is 2 days remote with 3 days in presence at
the company's state of the art HQ in Hauppauge, Long Island,
Only candidates accessible to Long Island will be considered.
- Master all basic paid search concepts.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of bid management
- Maintain and optimize keywords, ads, and budget pacing in an
effort to generate conversions at efficient costs.
- Develop and implement search test strategies (inclusive of, but
not limited to: bidding strategies, copy, keyword match types,
campaign structures, etc.) in an effort to maximize program
- Provide copy and headline suggestions working with
cross-functional teams to implement and test.
- Generate new keywords, ad groups, and campaigns, and support
the creation of new paid search initiatives.
- Analyze campaign results to draw insightful conclusions from
the data and make actionable recommendations for future
- Generate KPI reporting for all major metrics on both a routine
and as-needed basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of paid search experience.
- Thorough understanding of paid search best practices.
- Expertise in Google Ads.
- Competency with keyword research tools including Google Ads
- Comprehensive awareness of paid search industry and familiarity
with digital marketing as a whole.
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Adaptable to change and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate self-starter
- Be a team player.
- Willingness to think outside the box and push the limits of
traditional campaign structures.
Really Nice to Have
- Experience in the healthcare, financial services, and/or higher
- Experience working with Google account representatives.
- Working knowledge of Google Ads Editor.
Keywords: Executive Alliance, New Haven , Search Engine Optimization Specialist, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!