Head Teller - Sag Harbor
Company: Dime Community Bank
Location: Sag Harbor
Posted on: September 23, 2022
As a Dime Community Bank Head Teller, one will be responsible
for providing guidance, supervision and support for new and
existing tellers within the branch.
All applicants need to attach a recent resume.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Operate a teller station in a courteous and knowledgeable manner,
expediting deposit and withdrawal transactions.
* Order, ship and provide the branch cash as well as receive vault
money for the branch and ATM.
* Scheduling, evaluations, over and short GL's, and Cash Items.
* Perform various administrative and supervisory duties as
designated, such as scheduling teller staff, preparation and
administration of evaluations for teller staff.
* Ensure that the teller line is running efficiently and that all
tellers are adhering to bank policies and procedures with respect
to money handling, cash levels, transaction processing and
* Support the business development goals of the branch by referring
customers to the platform. Coach and mentors tellers in making
To be considered, one must possess:
* Excellent customer service skills
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Cash-handling experience required
* One to two years retail banking experience preferred
* Advanced PC, Network, E-Mail, Director, Internet, Word
Processing, Spreadsheet, and Transaction Research experience
* Thorough understanding of compliance and record keeping
Keywords: Dime Community Bank, New Haven , Head Teller - Sag Harbor, Other , Sag Harbor, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!