Client Service Associate
Company: Leading Financial Advisory Firm
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Frisch Financial Group is a growing financial planning and
investment management firm located in Melville, NY and we are
seeking a Client Service Associate to join our team. As a fee-only
RIA, we always put our clients' interests first. For the past 20
years, we have strived to stand out from our competitors, and we
have been consistently recognized as a top tier financial planning
firm. We are a team-oriented firm that is passionate about
providing excellent service to our clients. We value honesty and
integrity in our work and we strive to work hard and smart. We have
been recognized in the community including Financial Advisor
Women's Choice Award (10 consecutive years), Forbes Top Women
Wealth Advisors in NY, Best In State Wealth Advisors - Forbes, Top
Ranked Wealth Management Firm - AdvisoryHQ To find out more about
us, please visit our website at frischfinancial.com
(https://frischfinancial.com/).The Client Service Associate is
responsible for enhancing the client experience by responding to
client requests and providing operational and administrative
support to Financial Advisors. Your knowledge of firm policy,
procedures and technology allows you to interface with clients and
prospective clients, anticipate their needs, resolve their
problems, and follow through to provide exceptional
- Prepare client meeting agendas, notes, and documents needed for
- Assist in the maintenance of the firm's CRM - Redtail.
- Process meeting note dictations, update contact management
database, assign workflow tasks.
- Process funds requests, account applications, account transfers
and any other client/account related tasks needed.
- Handle client issues and requests.
- Manage the secure on-line client document portal.
- Provide administrative support to the firm partners.
- Coordinate in-house meeting logisticsRequirements
- 3 years in a similar position providing support to financial
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential client
- Excellent administrative writing and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team and
prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to manage your own time
- High attention to detail
- Excellent client service and relationship management
skillsSalary and Benefits
- The salary range for this position will be $70-90K based on
- Health insurance
- Profit shareQualified candidates will start the process by
having a 15-30 minute phone interview conducted by our consultant
who is the hiring manager for this position. If there is ground to
move forward, you will be required to fill out a Career History
Form and if you are selected to advance in the process, you will
meet with the firm. Qualified candidates will be asked to take
assessments on detail orientation, and a Caliper assessment. A
background check will be required.We are an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Leading Financial Advisory Firm, New Haven , Client Service Associate, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!