Mobile Health Nurse - Located in New Haven, CT
Company: Global Medical Response
Location: New Haven
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Located in New Haven, CT
$7K NEW HIRE BONUS: 5k SIGN ON and a $2k RETENTION BONUS after 90
Salary Range from mid $80k - mid $90k, offering flexible work
This position is in New Haven, CT!
The Mobile Integrated Health (MIH) Nurse is responsible for
day-to-day operations including facilitation of internal
communication between field staff and management, outside agency
interface, facilitating scheduling needs, equipment and supply
maintenance, as well as other operational support functions as
assigned by the MIH Base Manager and/or Regional Director of
- Liaise with patients, public safety agencies, training
institutions, hospital personnel, and other system users as
- Ensure maintenance of quality field operations through daily
contact, oversight, communication, and evaluation.
- Ensure Patient Care Reports (PCRs) and other field paperwork is
100% reconciled daily in conjunction with the PCR processing.
- Ensure 100% of operational response exceptions are brought to
closure with appropriate action.
- Integrate into a hospital based clinical care team.
- Prepare reports and manage projects as assigned by the MIH Base
Manager and/or Regional Director of Operations.
- Manage all aspects of MIH vehicles including, but not limited
to maintenance, registration, on-board equipment (e.g. inverters,
refrigerators), maintaining mileage logs, etc.
- Clean and maintain vehicles daily.
- Remain up-to-date on all regulatory training (clinical,
non-clinical, CME, etc.) and ensure that all certifications are
uploaded into the appropriate systems. Coordinate and work with the
MIH Base Manager and/or MIH National Clinical Director to develop
specific and deliberate training plans as needed.
- Work with MIH Base Manager and/or MIH National Clinical
Director to ensure all lab compliance rules are adhered to (i.e.
- Subject matter expert on all clinical equipment. Responsible
for maintaining equipment and associated supplies.
- Clean and maintain facilities daily.
- Manage supply inventory using supply/operations management
software and ensure the team has adequate supplies on-hand to
successfully conduct operations. Ensure daily narcotic logs are in
order and vehicle checks (on-board supplies/equip.) are completed.
Work with the GMR IT Team to get our program in Operative IQ (or
any other market-specific software) as applicable. Manage Medically
Home Tech Kits and Patient Supply Boxes (incl. sanitization).
- Coordinate with GMR IT Team to facilitate and manage all
aspects of IT including, but not limited to computer maintenance,
any and all pertinent systems account setup (e.g. OLOS, MEDS,
Outlook/O365, GMR email, Kronos, etc.) for team members.
- Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal
employment laws and company policies. (i.e., Americans with
Disability Act, Affirmative Action Plan, etc.).
- Maintain compliance with all company policies, procedures, and
- Conduct root cause analysis to aid in continuous process
improvement building operational efficiency using the Baldwin
Safety reporting chiclet on Okta.
- Perform other related duties as required.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a current and valid RN license in the state of
practice and/or clinical oversight and must maintain qualifications
and experience level in all aspects of services provided.
- Valid state driver's license.
- Current on all certifications (CPR, ACLS, etc.).
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology.
- Two years (2) full time Paramedic or RN experience.
- Experience working in an emergency department or other high
acuity EMS setting is highly preferred.
- Must have current MMR and Hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Must consent to initial new-hire TB testing and receiving an
annual flu shot prior to November 1st each year.
- Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated in accordance with current
CDC guidelines due to hospital contractual requirements in this
program. EEO Statement:
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: Global Medical Response, New Haven , Mobile Health Nurse - Located in New Haven, CT, Other , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!