Senior Research Associate, Synthetic Chemistry
Company: Siduma Therapeutics
Location: New Haven
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Please Note: Documentation of COVID vaccination consistent with
current CDC and FDA guidelines is required for all employees of
About SidumaSiduma Therapeutics, founded by innovator Dr. Craig
Crews, is leveraging extensive heterobifunctional molecule
expertise to build a new, disruptive therapeutic platform targeting
disease causing proteins. Siduma has assembled an exceptional
leadership team and board with deep expertise in platform and drug
development as well as company building. The company has recently
closed a series A financing round with industry-leading investors.
Qualified candidates seeking a highly mission-driven and
collaborative culture along with cutting edge science are
encouraged to apply for our open roles.
- Plan and perform multi-step syntheses of organic compounds at
mg/multi-gram in support of Siduma's drug discovery programs.
- Isolate, purify and characterize target products using modern
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry
- Ensure that all lab safety rules are followed and day to day
work is conducted in a safe manner.
- Manage chemistry laboratory operations, including ordering,
maintaining, and stocking supplies as well as effectively and
safely dealing with various waste streams.
- MS in Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
- Experienced in modern synthetic organic chemistry reactions and
procedures, synthetic methodology, reaction mechanisms, and
standard analytical methods (NMR, HPLC, MS, and LC-MS).
- A strong commitment to experimental work - skilled in
multi-step synthesis, purification, and characterization of organic
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to meet timelines
and successfully manage multiple priorities set by supervisor.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including clear, concise, and
timely oral and written communication.
- Meticulous record keeping, proficiency with Microsoft Office,
SciFinder, ChemDraw, and other chemistry-related software
Siduma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Principals only.
Keywords: Siduma Therapeutics, New Haven , Senior Research Associate, Synthetic Chemistry, Other , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!