Administative Coordinator, Private Client
Company: Edgewood Partners Insurance Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Title: Private Client Administrative Coordinator
Location: The position is based in Westhampton, NY but remote
applicants in the Northeast are welcome to apply
Department: Private Client
This position assists the national Personal & Private Client team
in updating and maintaining carrier logins and producer codes,
working with the EPIC contracting team on new and updated
contracts, coordinating meetings & events including presentations
and additional special projects as needed.
Primary responsibilities of the position:
- Updating and maintaining carrier logins for employees, adding
and deleting employees as needed.
- Updating and maintaining producer codes for each division &
region as needed including maintaining a master spreadsheet of
carrier codes & contact information.
- Integrating new acquisitions including carrier notifications,
name & address changes, etc.
- Working with EPIC Legal and Finance as needed to coordinate
carrier relationships and contracts.
- Supporting event scheduling and preparation including
- Supporting the Group Excess Liability team in the renewal
process which includes payment tracking and working with the
- Complying with all internal procedures and practices while
demonstrating the ability to meet service performance and quality
- Contributing to a team effort by accomplishing related results
Skills & Requirements:
- Some insurance agency experience preferred but not
- Knowledge of IT systems and ability to navigate carrier
websites with ease
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, especially
- Travel between offices for educational or other mandatory
meetings is occasionally required
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines and remain
- Meet with carrier contacts as needed
- College degree preferred
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy,
Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance,
Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs
EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms-whether it be
diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender, skills or
experience. We are committed to fostering a work community where
every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected and heard. It is
our belief that diversity drives innovation and that creating an
environment where every employee feels included and empowered,
helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients. An Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Keywords: Edgewood Partners Insurance Center, New Haven , Administative Coordinator, Private Client, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!