Project Coordinator 1
Company: Pace Analytical Services LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionNOW HIRING for a Project Coordinator at our
Melville Environmental Lab! The Pace Analytical Melville
Environmental Lab is a leading environmental laboratory located in
Melville, NY we are adding full-time team members to the Project
Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing
administrative support to project management and sample receiving
as well as providing customer service to all clients. Why Work at
Pace: Mission Statement: Working together to protect our
environment and improve our health.
- Benefits start first of the following month you start!
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with a company match
- Employee Referral – refer someone, if they are hired and stay 6
months, you earn a $500 bonus
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Volunteer Time & Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Life, disability and voluntary benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition Program Schedule:
- Full-Time; Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Overtime Opportunities available Tasks for the day:
- Overseeing or reviewing, completing and processing various
types of standard project management forms, documents, databases,
and related materials and information.
- Assists with projects involving client contact, verification of
accurate check-in of samples, monitoring status of analysis,
providing response to client inquiries, and invoicing client, as
determined by the supervisor.
- Directs client calls and requests to appropriate project
manager for follow-up.
- Assists with receiving customer feedback and coordinating
resources and responses as required.
- Additional duties as required.
Keywords: Pace Analytical Services LLC, New Haven , Project Coordinator 1, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!