Insurance Account Executive - Commercial Lines
Company: Millennium Alliance Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
MAG is a well-established, sales-driven insurance agency seeking
an Account Executive for its Commercial Lines department. Come join
an agency that is not only committed to helping its clients but in
helping its employees find job satisfaction and balance. If you are
hard-working, dedicated and client-focused, we want you as part of
our team. MAG is a place you'll be happy to call home.
Health InsuranceLife InsurancePaid HolidaysBase Salary with
CommissionsPaid Time Off (PTO)Dental InsuranceVision Insurance401K
PlanProfessional Work EnvironmentAn excellent work/life balance
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Lines Account Executive are
- Respond, manage and delegate the daily service needs of the
assigned book of business.
- Review exposures, risks, and emerging threats and recommend
- Document the management system via attachments, emails,
diaries, and correspondence.
- Review audits for changes in classifications and manage
- Accompany Producer on client appointments when necessary for
coverage review and service hand-off.
- Review contracts.
- Participate in monthly renewal reviews with Marketing
Department and Producer.
- Prepare renewal proposals.
- Set up of ''Master'' certificates.
- Maintain client satisfaction and retention at the highest
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- A strong knowledge of commercial business with a focus on the
- A current NYS insurance brokers license.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a large lines Account
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Office software.
- Knowledge of Applied systems a plus.
Keywords: Millennium Alliance Group, New Haven , Insurance Account Executive - Commercial Lines, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!