Company: Delta Companies
Location: Stony Brook
Posted on: October 6, 2021
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Geriatric (PSYCH)
- Salary: Up to $350K
- Relocation: Yes
- Sign-on: Yes-Negotiable
- CME: $3,500 + 5 Days
- PTO: 3 weeks plus 12 holidays plus 12 sick days year one, 4
weeks plus 12 holidays plus 12 sick days year two.
- Two separate pension plans we match at 12% - Employer will
contribute 12% of your annual salary - Vested after 3 years
- Medical benefits covered through the state, excellent Empire
BC/BS extremely low co-pays.
- Malpractice and tail are 100% covered.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS C & A Division Director
- Responsibilities performing research, directing research, and
overseeing direct patient care, administration of a 10-bed child
and adolescent teaching unit, outpatient clinic, school-based
evaluation programs and supervision of medical students and
- Facilitation/participation in research involving psychiatric
inpatient and outpatient treatment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS C & A Division Director
- BC Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- New York State license eligible.
- Able to provide cross-coverage as necessary
- Full-time availability.
- Research experience/publications/funding - Needs to come
with NIH funding
COMMUNITY C & A Division Director (PSYCH)
- Live 50 minutes from New York City
- The Hampton’s are a 40-minute drive away
- Minutes from several amazing beaches
- 1.5 million people live in our county
- Private and public school as well as Universities
- Diverse restaurants, shopping malls
- Waterfront homes and gated communities
- Live music and theaters
- Major league sporting events
- Public transportation options - Trains, Ride Sharing
- Two International Airports with direct flights to destinations
all around the world
REFERENCE NUMBER: 162718
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division
of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced
Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare
facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with
coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating
contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards.
Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more
Keywords: Delta Companies, New Haven , Psychiatry, Other , Stony Brook, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!