Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent
Company: Delta Companies
Location: Stony Brook
Posted on: October 6, 2021
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Psychiatry (Psych C & A)
- Base salary + Production component salary determined upon
boards, fellowship, and years of practice.
- Two separate pension plans we match at 12%!
- Employer will contribute 12% of your annual salary with or
without contribution, per year. You do not have to put in a penny
unless you want to contribute more. Free Money-Vested at 3
years of service.
- Outstanding Benefits-Union:
- Medical benefits are through the state and your family will
never have to worry.
- Paid Time Off
- 39 days off: 3 weeks plus 12 holidays plus 12 sick days
year one, 4 weeks plus 12 holidays plus 12 sick days year two.
- Malpractice and tail are 100% covered.
- CME: $3,500
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Psychiatry (Psych C &
- 3-hour family intakes: 2 hours with family 1 hour with
- Incorporate Academic time into your schedule if
- 4-day work week option
- If you would like to mix up your schedule, we can accommodate
your interests and build a job around your expertise! Ask me
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Psychiatry (Psych C & A)
- BC or BE
- Must have either/and C&A BE/BE or C&A Fellowship
COMMUNITY Psychiatry (Psych C & A)
- Live 40 minutes from New York City:
- Minutes from several beaches
- 1.5 million people live in the county.
- Private and public school as well as Universities
- Diverse restaurants, shopping malls
- The area is home to one of the largest shopping malls in the
- Waterfront homes and gated communities
- Public transportation options
- Trains, RideSharing
- Two International Airports with direct flights to destinations
all around the world
REFERENCE NUMBER: 164107
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division
of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced
Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare
facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with
coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating
contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards.
Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more
Keywords: Delta Companies, New Haven , Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent, Other , Stony Brook, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!