Project Manager (25674)
Company: Certified Laboratories
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Certified Laboratories has a new opportunity for a focused and
goal-oriented Project Manager to oversee medium-to-large company
projects to ensure on-time, quality releases through Agile
methodology and refining processes. Monitors and reports on overall
status of projects for the supported business unit. Guides and
trains others in the use of PMO methodology, best practices, and
If you share our values - Ethical, Adaptable, Reliable,
Accurate, Collaborative, Client Focused, Dedicated, Skilled,
Innovative - and wish to help us develop in a dynamic environment
focused on the future, then join us!
- Lead and manage projects with accountability for related series
of projects, executed over a broad period of time, which are
designed to accomplish broad goals of the program to which these
individual projects contribute.
- Support the PMO manager in Implementation of Project Management
Office Agile methodologies, processes, and tools, develop and
maintain project documentation, work plans and project
- Guide and train others in the use of the methodology and
- Apply Scrum/Agile project management practices to the
development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Manage the project life cycle and work with cross-functional
partners to oversee all phases of project completion.
- Track the day-to-day progress of project activity.
- Manage and motivate project teams, planning work assignments
- Evaluate team member performance against established goals,
completing project evaluations on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with team
members and stakeholders by updating on project status to
identified stakeholders through routine status reports and
- Schedule and facilitate Scrum events and other project meetings
to drive progress and resolve roadblocks.
- Determine project risk factors and issues and direct mitigation
plans. Initiate and maintain issues logs, taking responsibility for
identifying and coordinating resolution of all technical and
- Track, manage, and close issues
- Create high-level, detailed schedules and timelines to ensure
on-time product releases.
- Ensure all project time is accounted for and project and team
member activities are routinely collected and reported in standard
fashion following established processes. Estimate resources needed
on projects to ensure success.
- Coordinate vendor activities to ensure project success.
- Provide mentorship to Junior PM and Project Coordinator team
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Business Administration,
Healthcare Management, or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in information systems and
project management roles.
- 3-5 years of project management experience to lead projects as
well as train and coach others on project management
- 2+ years managing projects and tasks using Jira and
- 2+ years working in an Agile / SCRUM / Kanban environment.
- Mergers & Acquisition experience and CSM certification is
- Demonstrated capability to manage projects/programs with both
large and small budgets leading these projects to successful
implementation and life cycle.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to provide
clear messages to all levels within the company.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain
strategic working relationships with peers and constituents at all
levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills using
- Experience working with and negotiating with external
- Potential for 10% travel.
We value our employees as they are the key to our success. Our
commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary with
an extensive benefits package. We work to maintain a progressive
and collaborative work environment where we empower people and
provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term
Certified Laboratories is one of the largest and independent
laboratories in the nation and is located in New York, Illinois,
and California. Each of our laboratories has its own area of
expertise and is acknowledged as a leader in the field of food
safety and analysis.
Certified Laboratories values diversity in its workforce. The
company is firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and
will administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee
and applicant for employment on the basis of merit. Certified
Laboratories will take affirmative action to seek out qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.
Keywords: Certified Laboratories, New Haven , Project Manager (25674), Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!