Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Analyzes, verifies, tracks and reports on department related
databases and software. Serves as a liaison between department's
analytical needs and technical data storage systems and files;
collaborates with stakeholders to document requirements for
reporting. Develop analytic reports and dashboards utilizing
various databases and third party data files.
- Analyzes, verifies, tracks and reports on department related
databases and software.
- Identifies strategies for evaluation of key performance
indicators (KPI's), quality metrics, outcomes evaluation,
population management studies, etc.
- Develops technical and functional specifications based on
business requirements and analysis of technical workflows.
- Identifies issues in data quality that would impact reporting
(i.e. duplicate records, missing data, etc.).
- Identifies methods of data visualization and presentation
principles to ensure effective and impactful communication of
projects to management.
- Maintains trends and tracks various measures to fully utilize
the capabilities of databases and data files.
- Integrates add-on programs to eliminate or streamline back end
- Serves as a liaison between departments analytical needs and
technical data storage systems and files.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied
and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of
education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Haven , Data Analyst, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!