Product Services & Management Analyst
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Analyzes, verifies, tracks and recommends for Project Access
implementation and maintenance. Liaises between various project
teams. Recommends and delivers plans and training materials
throughout implementation and helps ensure smooth operations post
- Analyzes, verifies, tracks and recommends for development of
implementation plans for system development and implementation of
project access which may include discovery, design, conversion,
testing, and/or any other components of the project plan
- Serves as a liaison between business and technology teams.
- Participates in developing and delivering training programs for
current and prospective users; educates practice, site, and
corporate management on project access operations and
- Assists implementation team in configuring HIPAA rules based on
System policies and legal requirements.
- Ensures processes are compliant with system policies,
applicable laws, and contractual bargaining agreements.
- Performs system audits; resolves discrepancies, as
- Collaborates with implementation teams to resolve user
- Consults with departments to provide customer support during
and post implementation.
- Conducts post implementation satisfaction surveys; advises
management of results and recommends actions; troubleshoots issues
and resolves concerns as well as recommends necessary fixes;
consults with newly acquired facilities and designs transition and
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied
and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of
education and related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Haven , Product Services & Management Analyst, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!