Clinical Services Manager - Homecare
Company: Yale-New Haven Health
Location: New Haven
Posted on: June 9, 2021
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand
and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our
Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect,
accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as
individuals and professionals, every day.
Under the direction of the Director, Home Care Services, the
Clinical Services Manager oversees the overall operations of the
nursing, social work, and registered dietician. The Clinical
Services Manager ensures practice standards are followed and
delivery of safe patient care.
- Coordination and management of nursing, social work, and
dietary services to patients and families by direct service
- Manages the day to day operations, edits payroll, ensures
adequate supplies and resources available and acts as the clinical
- Conducts applicant interviews, participates in the hiring
process with Human Resources, and assists with the orientation of
- Supervises and evaluates nursing, social work, and dietary
staff ensuring competency with practice guidelines and
- Makes joint visits as necessary and may be required to make
field visits to assist with volume.
- Ensures that case conferences occur and are documented per
- Ensures accurate and timely scheduling and documentation.
- Works in collaboration with other disciplines and
- Participates in staff meetings, in-service programs, and serves
on committees as requested by the Director, Home Care
- Plays a significant role in the development, evaluation and
implementation of standards of practice and related policies and
procedures. Interprets agency policies and State, Federal, Joint
Commission regulations and insurance requirements to nursing and
home health aide staff.
Diploma or Associates degree with certification by the American
Nurses Association as a community health nurse or completion of at
least 6 credits received within two years in community health
nursing theory or 6 credits in health care management from an
accredited college or university program school of nursing; BSN
Minimum of three years of full time clinical experience in
nursing with one year of home health experience. Previous
supervisory responsibilities in the home care setting
Registered Nurse with Valid (or eligible) Connecticut license
Excellent written and oral communication. Ability to effectively
work with and motivate staff. Must be adaptable, flexible, have
ability to learn quickly, facilitate, use critical thinking, and
manage people and projects. Strong computer skills.
Must be capable of lifting, standing, walking, and bending.
YNHHS Requisition ID
Keywords: Yale-New Haven Health, New Haven , Clinical Services Manager - Homecare, Other , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!