WM Client Relationship Consultant
The WM Client Relationship Consultant partners with Wealth
Management Advisors in delivering client service and supporting
high-net worth clients. Working under moderate supervision, this
job operationally leads Wealth Management advisory teams to help
high-net worth clients achieve their financial goals. This includes
supporting the implementation of financial plan recommendations and
the coordination of asset consolidation.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages individual relationships with high-net worth clients
across all products and services, focusing on building book of
businesses, strengthening relationships, and growing and retaining
- Leads advisory team practice management meetings to promote
efficient and effective practices and supports advisory team in
overall book management strategy.
- Provides client service and sales support as a part of the
Wealth Management advisory team, focusing primarily on advice
implementation and asset consolidation coordination.
- Guides client on income execution, including assisting clients
in completing forms and reviewing forms for accuracy.
- Performs registered and non-registered activities related to
identifying client needs and identifying potential issues with
current financial plans (estate planning, beneficiaries,
- Identifies client concerns and gathers additional information
regarding clients' current financial situation and potential future
- Identifies sales and asset retention opportunities.
- Coordinates sales cycle management activities, including
follow-through on asset growth opportunities to ensure timely sales
- Supervises client outreach and marketing campaigns as
determined by the advisory team to educate clients on additional WM
products and services.
- 2 Years Required; 3 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- SRC Indicator: Series 7; Series 63; Series 65; Series 66
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Preferred Licenses and Certifications
- Life and Health Insurance License (Resident State) - Multiple
ADDITIONAL JOB DESCRIPTION to complement REQUIREMENTS:
FINRA Registrations: In addition to the required Series 7 and 66
(or 63 and 65) licenses, the appropriate State Life and Health
Insurance licenses are also required. If you do not currently carry
all required licenses and you are hired for the position, the
necessary license(s) must be obtained within 120 days from your
2 years' required experience includes:
- working independently and delegating non-registered items to
- assisting clients with retirement products and solutions,
general investment matters and applicable tax and estate planning
- demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize
- generating sales from warm leads
- computer skills that include working knowledge with Microsoft
Office suite, CRM, and proprietary systems
Potential Salary: $70,500.00 USD
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to,
relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers,
prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In
addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may
include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive
program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary
incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other
non-annual incentive plans).
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the
academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We
offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing,
banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being
possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the
well-being of our associates. That's why we offer a comprehensive
Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the
lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include
a superior retirement program and highly competitive health,
wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and
maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial
well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age,
race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our
online application process to provide an equal employment
opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable
accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the
below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the
TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU
/ UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant