Senior Information Security Specialist
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Designs and implements information security architectures and
solutions for the organization. Identifies probable system
exposure, compromise, problems or design flaws. Provides security
design assistance on new products and internally-developed
- Defines and maintains policies, standards, configuration, and
operation procedures and guidelines regarding security, identity
- Defines data security, confidentiality, integrity, and
- Ensures compliance with agency security policies and
- Recommends updates and improvements to agency security policies
- Escalates issues to the leadership to limit serious performance
- Analyzes and designs IT security infrastructure to maximize
performance and capacity.
- Plans, initiates, and implements new security infrastructure
architecture or design changes.
- Defines, manages, and monitors security devices, including
procedures for detecting, reporting and responding to computer
- Provides guidance to team members.
- Operates under limited guidance and work assignments involve
moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of
situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of variable
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of
education and related experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Haven , Senior Information Security Specialist, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!