Company: The TJX Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Explore career opportunities at HomeGoods, where we strive to
provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life
balance. HomeGoods is where savvy shoppers of every style discover
an ever-changing selection of exciting top brands and home fashions
from around the world, at prices generally 20%-60% below department
and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise,
every day. With over 500 stores nationwide, it's a great time to
join the HomeGoods team.
- Ensures the delivery of prompt, courteous and knowledgeable
service to all external and internal customers at all times,
resolving any customer service issues appropriately and
- Operate as a front line manager focused on executing store
functions through staff members.
- Help coach and train a capable and talented team of Sales
Associates, ensure development of the overall store team.
- Assisting with general supervision in accordance with company
policies and procedures including opening and closing the store and
front end coverage as assigned.
- Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced
- Communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively
- Must possess superior customer relations
- Must be available to work flexible schedule including weekends
- Strong communication skills - verbal and Listens and responds
- Must be capable of handling multiple tasks at one
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or
- Team player/works effectively with peers and supervisors to
You can also feel good knowing that HomeGoods is part of The TJX
Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price
retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide.
Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra,
Winners and Homesense.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work
environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and
benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and
expression, marital or military status, or based on any
individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local law.
Keywords: The TJX Companies, Inc., New Haven , 70003-Engagement Coor, Other , Wainscott, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!