Company: Resideo Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Change Analyst has direct accountability and responsibility
for change management processes, practices, policies and
procedures, as well as assuring compliance thereto. Supports all
business activities related to Change and Configuration Management.
Assures compliance to change management methodology by actively
monitoring and assessing the internal change management workflow.
Assists in the resolution of conflicts that arise during change
management workflow (setting of priorities, scheduling of changes,
identification of change impacts, etc.). Assists in creation and
maintenance of documentation. Cooperates on improvement and
deployment of the system and users' training.
- Audits submitted Changes and validates each Change to assure
clarity and conformity with current documentation practices, and
that Changes are being directed to the correct teams for review,
implementation planning and execution.
- Adds approvers to changes based on business/site requirements
where approvals are not automated
- Monitors change progress and follows up on escalations to
ensure that changes progress in a timely manner
- Works with change creators and approvers to resolve rejections
or other issues as needed
- Maintains summaries of change activity
- Strives to minimize all the process times
- Supports end user training for PDM functionality and
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Experience in Configuration Management, Engineering,
Manufacturing Engineering, or Quality a benefit
- Experience in managing information in a structured
documentation system strongly preferred
- Good auditing skills strongly preferred
- A technical diploma or degree or equivalent from an accredited
college or university preferred
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels, both orally
and in writing
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Able to resolve conflicts
- Open to learn
- Proactive team player who can initiate corrective action in a
- Detail oriented and accurate
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Resideo provides comprehensive benefits, including life and
health insurance, life assistance program, accidental death and
dismemberment insurance, disability insurance, retirement plans,
vacation & holidays.
Keywords: Resideo Technologies, Inc., New Haven , Change Analyst, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!