Customer Service-Apparel $100 Sign-On Bonus! up to 40hrs/wk (Seasonal)
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Req/Job ID: 1004359BR
Employing Entity: Transform KM LLC
Employment Category: Seasonal
Job Function: Customer Service
Store ID: 09423: BRIDGEHAMPTON,NY
Provides "World Class" Member Service by surprising and
delighting our members every day. Ensures basic and seasonal
replenishment and merchandising and operational programs are
established and maintained to improve sales and profitability in
one or more department(s). Works in conjunction with the Department
Lead in maintaining merchandise assortments and pricing
- Ensures customer care and selling are #1 priority.
- Knows the store, services and location of merchandise. Tours
area of responsibility and maintains visual appearance of
- Makes eye contact, smiles and greets all customers that come
within 10 feet. Demonstrates take the customer to the merchandise
policy. Assists in handling and solving customer needs, issues or
- Demonstrates strong skill set in suggestive selling
- Ensures that promotional programs and Ads are maintained,
signed and replenished for the entire event or ad.
- Checks discounted clearance merchandise weekly and ensure that
items are properly ticketed.
- Supports all pricing, signing and display guidelines set by the
- Supports all layouts and unit integrity as set by the Data
- Meets or exceeds the daily and hourly sales goals established
for the department.
- Supports Counter Detail Program.
- Uses visual merchandising presentation to drive sales and
maximize gross margin dollars.
- Maintains unit integrity and pricing accuracy to prevent
- Keeps up to date on product knowledge, trends and seasonality
that impacts assortment and merchandising.
- Understands basic apparel standards in regards to rack and wall
merchandising, colors, styles and signing.
- Processes inbound freight and organizes per instructions.
- Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills.
- Ability to lift and move merchandise, typically a minimum of
20lbs., but could be as much as 100lbs.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written
- Repetitive bending, lifting, stretching and reaching.
- Positive and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to be cross trained.
Keywords: Sears, New Haven , Customer Service-Apparel $100 Sign-On Bonus! up to 40hrs/wk (Seasonal), Other , Bridgehampton, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!