Development/Facilities Administrative Coordinator
Company: Professional Physical Therapy
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Position Description: The Development/Facilities Administrative
Coordinator assists the Sr. Director of Development and Real Estate
Services (Development Director), Chief Development Officer (CDO)
and Facilities Manager in de novo project planning and project
- Assists the Sr. Development Director, CDO, and Facilities
Manager with administrative tasks.
- Meets with contractors, consultants, landlords and vendors to
facilitate the execution of contracts, proposals and agreements;
ensure the contracts, proposals and agreements meet Professional
Physical Therapy specifications.
- Coordinate the completion of renovation, construction and
relocation projects with vendors, consultants and senior
- Maintains project files in the appropriate SharePoint or
- Coordinate the review and payment of invoices with the Sr.
Development Director, Supply Fulfillment Coordinators and
- Behaves in a manner consistent with Professional's mission,
vision and values.
- Practices confidentiality and privacy protocols in accordance
with Company policies, HIPAA regulations, and all applicable laws
- 1-2 years of project administration experience required
- Associate's degree preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are
required; must ensure projects are started and completed in a
- Must have excellent communication skills both oral and
- Strong computer skills are required in Excel, Word, Outlook,
PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Embraces diversity within the work environment
Keywords: Professional Physical Therapy, New Haven , Development/Facilities Administrative Coordinator, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!