Senior Enterprise Communications Engineer
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Ensures integrity of the communication systems software,
hardware. Identifies, programs and maintains all communication
applications. Assists and participates in the review and design of
new or existing systems. Develops and conducts in-service training
on new applications.
- Responsible for engineering and integrity of the communication
- Responsible for identifying, engineering/designing and
programming of communication applications.
- Develops training materials and conducts user training.
- Assists in the review and evaluation of project requests and
recommends appropriate action.
- Administers installation and repair services.
- Responsible for first level problem resolution for all health
- Programs and coordinates all moves, additions, and
- Prioritizes construction projects and schedules vendor
resources and required staffing.
- Gives guidance and direction to engineering team and outside
- Operates under limited guidance and work assignments involve
moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of
situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of variable
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of
education and related experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Haven , Senior Enterprise Communications Engineer, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!