Part Time Supervisor
Company: Perry Ellis International Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Part-Time - Supervisor/Keyholder
Tanger Outlets San Marcos
About the company
Perry Ellis is a clothing company of Menswear designer & retail
chain featuring tailored apparel, from suits to casual wear &
accessories. Perry Ellis's passion and OPTIMISM for living life to
the fullest is instilled in the culture, written into its history,
and sewn into every product.
About the Role
The Supervisor actively supports and reinforces the Store
Manager in ensuring the store meets its goals and standards in the
areas of financial performance, customer satisfaction, and visual.
The Supervisor is expected to display and encourage selling skills
that lead to high sales productivity to motivate staff members to
meet goals and expectations set forth by the company. The
Supervisor is responsible for operating the store in the absence of
the Store Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Welcome and greet customers in a friendly manner.
- Achieves excellent scores on secret shopper reports.
- Promotes merchandise and demonstrates product knowledge to
customers and assists them with any requests.
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
- Achieves store financial objectives in the areas of sales
goals, comp-store increases, sales per square foot, expense
control, units per transaction, payroll percent, and
- Promotes sales contests and promotional directives set forth by
- Communicate regularly with the Store Manager regarding
operating and merchandise issues.
- Supervises leads and motivates staff members.
- Participates in visual merchandising standards and directives
set forth by the company.
- Ensures replenishment of merchandise on the selling floor as
- Ensures all company sales and markdown directives are completed
- Ensures compliance with visual presentation standards set forth
by the company.
- Responsible for the protection of the Company assets
Store fixturing and all other company property).
- Communicates all loss prevention occurrences to the Store
- Practices excellent customer service at all times to prevent
- Adheres to and upholds all policies and procedures regarding
- Energetic and positive attitude
- 1-2 years of retail experience
- Flexible availability; reliable transportation
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service
- Customer service-oriented. (outgoing, friendly, and personable
with a positive attitude
- Must be able to move and/or lift to 25 pounds
- High school degree
Benefits at Perry
- Employee discount: 30% off selling price to outlet stores
- Accumulated personal/sick time off
- 401(k) plan
- Contest and recognition programs
- Monthly sales incentives
Keywords: Perry Ellis International Inc., New Haven , Part Time Supervisor, Other , Riverhead, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!