Company: Yale-New Haven Health
Location: New Haven
Posted on: June 8, 2021
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand
and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our
Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect,
accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as
individuals and professionals, every day.
Under general supervision, providing a variety clerical duties
in support of the department.
- Acts as receptionist, greeting and interacting with patients,
visitors and others.
- 1.1 Greets all patients and visitors in a courteous and
- Performs various unit clerical tasks including mailing,
messages, record-keeping, typing, and filing.
- 2.1 Distributes mail, utilizes paging system, takes and
delivers messages for unit personnel
- Handles patient appointment system.
- 3.1 Schedules patient appointments in coordination with the
- Interacts with all others in a manner consistent with excellent
hospital public relations.
- 4.1 Demonstrates professional and courteous manner during
interactions with patients, hospital staff, physicians and their
office staff, and with all other contacts.
- Cleanliness and safety.
- 5.1 Maintains safe, clean, and organized environment in all
- Patients' Rights.
- 6.1 Respects patients' rights at all times identified within
- Supplies/ordering, errands.
- 7.1 Assists in maintaining supplies at appropriate inventory
- Emergency situations.
- 8.1 Performs efficiently in emergency situations as
- Information/in-service participation.
- 9.1 Appropriately seeks information or assistance from
administrator, or other resource people.
High school graduate or equivalent. Medical office
Experience in medical office setting required; 2+ years
experience in business office with relevant transferable skill
THIS POSITION IS COVERED BY THE TEAMSTERS COLLECTIVE BARGAINING
Minimum - $15.25/hr.
Maximum - $26.46/hr.
YNHHS Requisition ID
Keywords: Yale-New Haven Health, New Haven , Unit Associate, Other , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!