Per Diem EKG Technician
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Performs electrocardiograms, maintains and equips EKG machine
and performs administrative tasks within the department.
- Takes EKG tracings as ordered by physician.
- Assists patient pre and post procedure.
- Instructs patient how to relax and cooperate for the test.
- Completes identifying data on request slip and prepares
finished reports for distribution to the units.
- Completes identifying data on record card.
- Prepares completed reports for distribution.
- Maintains record card file.
- Prepares required copy of EKG Record.
- Reports hazards or needed repairs promptly to Clinical
- Maintains neat, clean environment.
- Complies with Infection Control Policies regarding EKG
- Performs procedures associated with prevention of spread of
- Performs administrative tasks including filing and record
keeping (mounting, alphabetizing, photocopying EKG's in an accurate
and timely manner)
- Performs related duties, as required.
- ADA Essential Functions
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- EKG Certificate required.
- Three (3) months of clinical experience, preferred.
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Haven , Per Diem EKG Technician, Other , Riverhead, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!