Posted on: June 8, 2021
Position Name: Pricing Clerk
Company: Nikon Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for
the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon
Americas Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands,
our products continually set new standards in each of their
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary imaging
performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Our brand
symbol expresses Nikon's pursuit of infinite possibilities within
the domain of light: from research, design and manufacturing to
services and customer relations. The symbol conveys an unleashing
of the power of imagination turned into actual products and
services for Nikon customers. For our employees, in addition to the
incredible benefits, competitive salary, 401(k) and Pension Plan,
we provide a forum or continued development and opportunity.
As the Pricing Clerk for Nikon Inc., the position will be
responsible for invoicing repairs performed in-house and via
subcontractors; assist with the shipping of repaired products as
well as processing approvals and refused / no response to estimate
orders; support customers at drop-off / pick-up window; maintain
shared NY MAIL inboxes; work with Customer Service agents to
resolve Service issues. Invoice out all repairs performed in-house
and via subcontractors, entering repair codes, parts repair
information into the computer system. Additional responsibilities
- Process billings on declined charge card accounts; Provide
correspondence to customer service agents to obtain correct payment
- Support customers at drop-off / pick-up window
- Process drop shipments and vouchers on product replacement and
- Provide invoices to all subcontractors each morning.
- Assist subcontractors with service order inquiries.
- Invoice out Beyond Repair, Refused / No Response, Parts No
Longer, and Non-US (Grey Market) orders.
- Update orders, including placing on / off parts hold, changing
material / serial numbers, pricing (category changes) and
- Monitor and reply to customer service agent inquiries via NY
- Work outside of normal hours of operation, as needed, in order
to fulfill essential functions and responsibilities.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook / SAP and Sales Force experience
- Knowledge of UPS and FEDEX computer applications
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 - 2 years data entry, billing and customer service
- High School Diploma
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and identify
Nikon is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal
opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you
are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or
apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You
can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Nikon's
Department of Human Resources at (631) 547-4259 or at
Keywords: Nikon, New Haven , Pricing Clerk, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!