This position is responsible for the product roadmap,
administration, ongoing support activities and for leading all
enhancement efforts for the Narvar Post-Purchase Customer
Communications platform at Henry Schein. The Post-Purchase
Communications Administrator provides support across multiple
business units at Henry Schein.
- Product Roadmap - Define and prioritize enhancements to the
customer communications platform including the Henry Schein system
and data feed to Narvar based on business need and priority
leveraging upgrades, expanded capabilities or new technologies and
products offered by Narvar.
- Serve as the business lead for system integrations with the
platform and collaborate with IT to build and release new features
- Ensure that the Narvar platform is supporting key business
processes including the Web site (line item and order status
- Manage Delegated Environment - Provide central coordination,
administration and support for delegated users.
- Manage and provision user licenses and permissions.
- Manage partner relationship with platform provider for day to
day business operations. Serve as primary point of contact with
Narvar and IT regarding support issues.
- Partner with IT to ensure that connectivity is maintained with
- Develop business requirements documentation and collaborate
with IT on functional requirements documentation for platform
enhancement initiatives, soliciting input and buy in from key
- Training - Provide user access, onboarding, and refresher
training on the Narvar system to users across Henry Schein. Key
training areas will be on uploading and updating assets for ads and
promotions for Track page and Emails.
- Consistency and re-usability ensure that the post order
customer communications system capabilities are managed as a shared
service for Henry Schein.
- Create a community of delegated Narvar users, facilitate
meetings, identify best practices, share updates on best practices
outages, maintenance, upgrades and newly introduced features and
- Provide reporting metrics and key performance indicators on a
regular basis and to communicate as needed data to business groups
- Help Desk - provide "help desk" style support to community of
Narvar users; serve as key point person for all internal teams and
businesses to address any issues related to Narvar. Escalate and
follow-up as required for resolution.
Senior level professional; knowledge and full understanding of
one or more disciplines and good knowledge of organization,
processes and customers. Good judgment, strong analytical ability,
evaluation, originality and ingenuity required to perform tasks.
Know and apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures
of a particular field. Resolve issues and assignments in creative
ways. Some assignments may be broad in nature. May serve as a
resource to others to resolve complex problems and issues. May take
on project co-lead role as required.
Work on problems of diverse scope and moderate impact where
analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors. Use
best practices and knowledge of business strategy to solve complex
problems; recommend solutions to business challenges. Demonstrate
good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining
solutions. Network with senior internal and external personnel in
own area of expertise.
Receive minimal instruction on day-to-day work and general
instruction on new projects or assignments. May act as a resource
to provide informal guidance for TSMs with less experience.
Assignments can be broad in nature.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 5 to 7 or more years of increasing responsibility in
terms of any applicable professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related
discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus. May hold
one or more industry certifications; professional certification may
be required to advance.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Strong understanding of industry practices
- High proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
- Good planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with
ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver
- Ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company,
begin to build partnerships externally
- Resolve complex issues in effective ways
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Deep knowledge of post-purchase communications platform;
experience with Narvar system strongly preferred.
- Product Roadmap development
- Project management; program management skills
- Administration, systems training and support
- Ability to act as liaison between internal teams as well as 3rd
- Analytics - reporting and analysis, preparation of Dashboards
providing metrics for key performance indicators
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate
professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of
meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special
physical demands required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry,
disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue
hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein,
please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers