Reg Respiratory Therapist
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Performs comprehensive respiratory assessment and respiratory
therapy as prescribed by a physician. Provides patient/family with
respiratory therapy education. Prepares, operates and maintains
respiratory test/care equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited respiratory
therapist program, required. Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
- Licensed in Respiratory Therapy in NY State, required.
- Registered as a Respiratory Therapist (RRT) from the National
Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC), required.
- 5+ years of RRT experience, preferred.
- Neonatal experience (NRP card holder), preferred.
- Advanced or Basic Life Support certification, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, New Haven , Reg Respiratory Therapist, Other , Riverhead, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!