Part Time / Full Time Security Staff
Company: Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation
Location: New Haven
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation -
We are hiring for Security Guards to join our team!
PURPOSE OF YOUR POSITION:
The primary purpose of your position is to assure the safety and
security of the residents, employees, facility, facility grounds,
and equipment, and to assist in resident smoking assignments. You
will function under the direction of the Administrator.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend the English
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to
follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel
and the general public.
- Must have patience, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as
well as the willingness to handle difficult situations using
effective problem solving techniques.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a residents
- Respects and takes care of facility equipment and is not
wasteful of supplies.
A high school diploma or equivalency certificate.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity
at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal
characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation, New Haven , Part Time / Full Time Security Staff, Other , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!