Client Service and Front Desk (26719)
Company: Certified Laboratories
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Client Services with responsibility for Front Desk coverage as
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Client Service Associate main
responsibility is to answer the phone and transfer calls, order
office supplies and toner, as well as greet visitors. Client
Service Associates also will be checking data in the Certified
Laboratories' Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) in a
timely and accurate manner and on-boarding new clients. The Client
Service Associate will interact with internal and external clients
via email and phone contact.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Answer telephones and transfer calls
- Order office supplies and toner
- Accurately check data entered from sample login - spelling,
Lot#, PO# and overall data client submits on sample transmittal
form is transcribed into the LIMS System.
- Accurate on-boarding of clients to ensure proper delivery of
Certificates of Analysis and Invoices.
- Update client contracts (i.e. off-pricing)
- Ownership of new client through entire process - follow-up
- Entering samples for project-based samples.
- Answer and transfer phone calls
- Keeping office supplies and toner in stock
- Greet visitors
- Review the Sample data for discrepancy errors and make the
necessary corrections to the entered sample.
- Interact with clients and/or laboratories with any sample
- Provide client support when making requested changes to
Certificates of Analysis. Maintain a record of the client requested
- Maintain customer records by updating account information and
ensure all information is accurate including assigned test analysis
- Build and maintain productive collaborative relationships
within the department and across the organization to effectively
support the customer.
- Prioritize daily assignments, workload, plan, and organize to
keep a smooth and accurate workflow.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for
communicating and coordinating work efforts with other
- Provide other general office support as needed and
- High School diploma or G.E.D certificate, Associates Degree
- Minimum three years' experience in relevant field including in
both numeric and alpha data entry.
- Minimum three years' experience in Customer Service.
- Must be able to lift samples that weigh 10-40 pounds.
- Critical thinking - using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or
approaches to problems.
- Active listening - giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points and asking
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience working in a productive environment, handling large
volumes of work accurately and within established timelines.
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to use your time,
energy, resources, etc. in an effective manner.
- Time management - one's own time and the time of others.
- Training - teaching and guiding others how to complete a
process from beginning to end.
- Strong relevant qualitative and quantitative skills.
- Good communication skills - speaking, reading, writing and
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Keywords: Certified Laboratories, New Haven , Client Service and Front Desk (26719), Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!