Cleaner, Production Equipment - 3rd Shift (Sundial)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Amityville, NY
Shift: 3rd shift 11:00 pm - 7:00 am (Sun -Thurs)
The Cleaner reports to the Cleaning Supervisor. This individual
is self-motivated and possesses strong teamwork, interpersonal,
written/verbal communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of operating and maintaining various cleaning
- Knowledge of the procedures and processes involved in cleaning
and sanitizing packaging equipment (filler machines, pumps and the
entire filling line).
- Responsible for insuring all equipment are cleaned as per SOP,
on time and according to production needs
- Enforce company safety policies and practices by maintaining
accountability. Maintains safe and clean working environment by
complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Excellent log book and record keeping abilities
- Log book recording of cleaning activities and solutions
- Possess physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Conform to S.O.P.'s and C.G.M.P. regarding cleaning and
- Position requires shift flexibility with the ability to work
- Work on special projects
- Other duties as needed
- High school diploma of GED equivalent
- A strong attention to detail i
- Ability to lift 50 pounds consistently.
- Absolute adherence to "ALL" PPE and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time, walk and climb,
when necessary. Also must be able to reach and use hands to pick up
objects, tools and controls.
- Flexibility to work other shifts, locations and overtime as
deemed needed to meet business demands
- Should have good oral and written communication skills.
- Multilingual a plus
- Should have the ability to work in a team environment.
Employment is subject to verification of background
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion
to drive our business results and create a better future every day
for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and
communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our
growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status
and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests,
which may include drug screening, background check, credit check
and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance
at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at
NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved
for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not
a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Keywords: Unilever, New Haven , Cleaner, Production Equipment - 3rd Shift (Sundial), Other , Amityville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!