PwC Tech/NIS ServiceNow SecOps Orchestration Lead
Posted on: June 6, 2021
A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services,
will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our
internal security technologies and services across the entire
global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront
of designing, developing, and implementing information technology
including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security
of internal information and protect our firms intellectual
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all,
including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential
solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive
together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and
stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
5 year(s) of progressive professional roles involving
information security and/or IT management.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of:
- Cyber Systems Engineering principles applied in the support of
and integration with key business and strategic priorities;
- Contributing new intellectual capital through deep knowledge
and direct professional experience in a subject matter area or
technical domain within Cyber Systems Engineering;
- Translating team strategy by leading or managing others and
performing work with significant independence;
- Influencing others both internally and externally through
building and leading a large team or complex project, or multiple
teams or projects, within Cyber Systems Engineering;
- Leading within cross-functional teams and sub-teams, completing
projects and tasks on-time and as promised; and,
- Building and maintaining large-scale multi-faceted programs
while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy.
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities with, and a proven record
of success in:
- Performing requirement development and analysis;
- Planning and carrying out integration and execution of
technical security infrastructure solutions to meet sponsor
- Building and delivery of solutions to meet business objectives
in an operational state of infrastructure;
- Developing support processes for solution functions;
- Developing and building complex technical security
- Engaging in activities related to major security infrastructure
adjustments whilst ensuring minimal impact to operations in their
respective technical domain.
- Transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies such
as Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint
protection, Data Loss Prevention, Forensic tools;
- Contributing to a central technology service organization;
- Navigating a matrix organization; and,
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and
Keywords: PwC, New Haven , PwC Tech/NIS ServiceNow SecOps Orchestration Lead, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!