Timberland Co-Manager (Tanger Riverhead Outlets132 Riverhead, NY)
Company: VF Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Reports to: Store Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Serve as a purpose led, performance driven leader to "step
outside, work together and make it better" by building productive
relationships and collaboration with a strong focus on motivating
and developing talent while leading by example.
- Assist store manager in interviewing and hiring of all
- Employee Background Screening coordination.
- Conducts New Employee Orientation for sales associates.
- Manage & direct work of All Employees.
- Responsible for sales associate training including but not
limited to; Selling Skills, Product Knowledge, Visual Standards,
HR, Loss Prevention and Safety.
- Recruit and Network for sales associate positions.
- Performance coaching and counseling of all sales
- Assist Store Manager in the preparation and delivery of annual
performance appraisals of sales associates.
- Manages Employee development and retention programs.
- Ensure customer issues are adequately resolved.
- Accountable for Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensures compliance to all core Policies and Procedures.
- Creates schedules and manages payroll through StoreForce.
- Controls & Protects corporate assets including people, product
- Assist in competitive market survey / analysis.
- Incident / Injury reporting management for sales
Keywords: VF Corporation, New Haven , Timberland Co-Manager (Tanger Riverhead Outlets132 Riverhead, NY), Other , Riverhead, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!