Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist
to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will lead the
development and execution of marketing plans for our NextGen
- Manage LeadGen strategy and efforts.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy for
our new NextGen software launch including email marketing
campaigns, blogs, landing pages, press releases, and webinar
- Develop successful campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Develop multi-channel marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates,
traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog
that attracts and converts potential customers.
- Produce webinars and other events intended to generate leads
and excitement about the Ringo solution.
- Develop and implement a plan on how to leverage existing
partner relationships to reach a wider audience. Identify new
partners that can help reach our target audience.
- Draft press releases and identify PR placement
- Keep abreast on competitors and market trends.
- Further organization goals by accepting ownership and
fearlessly implementing new and different initiatives.
- Manage CRM and work closely with the technology team to drive
enhancements needed to support needs.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills. Must be able to
independently write/develop marketing copy.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including
traditional and digital marketing such as email marketing, SEO,
social media, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software
(CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
Nice to Have
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty
- Experience in the staffing, healthcare, or locum industry.
- Experience with HubSpot.
Keywords: Ringo, New Haven , Marketing Specialist, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!