Part Time Shipping and Receiving Associate
Company: The Millennium Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium
Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process outsourcing firm
focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related
office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional
service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking
for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a
career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide
associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely
contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
- Counting all inbound goods and authenticating the receipt of
the same in accord with the shipping note.
- Inspecting the received goods, making note of any damages and
discrepancies, and immediately reporting the same.
- Maintaining quality customer service by providing friendly and
responsive processing and distribution of incoming and outgoing
mail, packages and other shipments.
- Ensuring the accurate sorting and delivering of all incoming
packages and other shipments to the proper addresses through the
- Inspect deliveries for suspicious or threatening items.
- Utilize handheld scanners to deliver packages and obtain proof
of delivery signatures.
- Researching mail, packages and other shipments to unknown or
- Pick up outgoing mail, packages and boxes, using cart or, for
larger items hand truck or dolly.
- Deliver office supplies and copy paper.
- Prepare items for processing, shipment or transportation.
- Prepare and process outbound courier shipments using computer
or service provider's equipment.
- Answer phone in a professional manner.
- Ensure the cleanliness and safety concerns of all operating
spaces and associated areas.
- Cross-training and backup of other employees in the event of
emergency or contingency situations.
- Completing other tasks as may be assigned by the Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year customer service and office related experience
- Basic Computer skills.
- Postage Meter, UPS, FedEx, DHL knowledge.
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible and adapt to change in
the work environment.
- Strong work ethic; diplomatic; team player and
service-oriented; builds strong working relationships.
- Handle multiple projects at one time.
- Lifting up to 70 lbs.
- Attention to detail.
WATCH Where Service Matters:
Keywords: The Millennium Group, New Haven , Part Time Shipping and Receiving Associate, Other , Melville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!