Field Service Client Administrator - Connecticut
Company: Securus Technologies
Location: New Haven
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Welcome to Aventiv Technologies. Please watch this brief video
to find out if this is the place you want to be!
The role of the Field Service Client Administrator (FSCA) is to
develop a trusted advisor relationship with facility staff members.
To establish him or herself as the point of contact for managing
the day-to-day services and support needs of their assigned area
and seek to improve customer loyalty and satisfaction. Provide
quality and timely customer service to various audiences associated
with correctional facilities, Securus personnel and partners.
Perform minor maintenance and repair on kiosks, telecommunication
equipment, associated computers, networking, and electronic
equipment. Ensure data integrity and proper system functionality of
all Securus onsite products.
- Primary representative between on-site facility personnel,
Account Management & other Securus personnel
- Research issues reported by Agency staff members with the
purpose of achieving resolution or escalation to the appropriate
- Assist, monitor and or issue escalations as needed with other
- Communicate internally all client requests and issues to
- Open, address, resolve and track heat tickets and advise
customer and Securus Personnel of service affecting issues
- Required to maintain partnership and regular communication with
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction through
outstanding customer service and support.
- Required to attend onsite meetings as designated by facility
- Perform basic Technical Support functions (password resets and
handouts, user set up, etc) and basic product training as needed or
requested by the customer.
- Travel to neighboring facilities within an assigned region
sometimes with minimal lead time as a backup.
- Assist Tech Support in the maintenance of computer hardware,
software and other equipment by providing troubleshooting
- Perform Kiosk maintenance (keyboard, USB replacement, camera
- Oversee rollout of services for newly acquired clients to align
both parties' interests
- Manages and maintains assigned company inventories and assets
(tablets, accessories, tools, parts inventory, laptop etc.)
- Distribute tablets and accessories to approved inmates
- Collect and track customer statistics and trends that may
assist in determining future account behavior and
- Understanding & gauging loyalty levels, create strategic plans
as needed (define problems, define success criteria, create
corrective action plans, and update internal and external
- Understanding systems, training and support needs for assigned
client base & referring them to our Account Manager and internal
Customer Training as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and business contacts in
a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to develop ongoing rapport with clients and consumers
and obtain relevant information
- Ability to work under pressure, to meet deadlines, to deal
positively with rejection and conflicts as well as negative
feelings of products.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while
paying strict attention to detail
- High degree of problem solving, conflict resolutions and
negotiation skills for both external and internal customers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence
effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where problem
resolution times are measured in hours.
- Strong data/information analysis and integration skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and information with minimal
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to identify, prioritize and respond to multiple and
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Flexible and enthusiastic to learn new skills and problem solve
- Uses small hand tools to make kiosk and/or video visitation
- Ability to travel up to 1 week with 2 weeks' notice.
- Proven ability to successfully draft and execute strategic
- Must exhibit all the company's cultural attributes
- High School education or equivalent.
- Reliable Transportation
- Have no family incarcerated in any local Correctional
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), &
capable of learning new technology
- Ability to work well in an energized, fast paced,
entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment
- Relevant work experience in a technology or telecommunications
- Previous Experience within correctional facility
- Experience working on or part of a client relations team
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to: stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and
fingers to operate a computer, telephone, and a variety of office
- Occasionally may need to reach, stoop, or kneel
Equal Employment Policy:
The Company's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity
to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions.
Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not
discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with
respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment
because of that person's race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or
status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or
Keywords: Securus Technologies, New Haven , Field Service Client Administrator - Connecticut, Other , New Haven, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!